GROUNDBREAKING: Eco-Vegan Leather Hooded Biker Jacket Frannie. Pre-order 20% Off With Free Belt.
The Frannie eco-vegan leather hooded biker jacket is the world leader in eco-friendly leather look fabrics. The fabric is water-based and not chemicals-based so it is both vegan and sustainable.
- ECO-VEGAN LEATHER: beautifully tailored in black eco-vegan leather. Vegan leather made with water, not chemicals.
- DETACHABLE HOOD: grey flannel hood is removable with its own internal zip so it can be worn 2 ways
- RIBBING FEATURES:cropped biker jacket with ribbed bottom and cuff features
- POCKET STYLES: 2 side zipped pockets and 2 stud closure pockets with James&Co monogram studs
- TAB COLLAR: double-stitching features and stylish tab collar
About manufacturing the Frances hooded biker jacket for women
The vegan moto jacket is made in Sialkot, Pakistan by Mukhtar&Sons. It is made under the James&Co Supplier Code of Conduct. The owner of James&Co has visited the factory and ensured that the working conditions meet all humanitarian and legal requirements. Indeed, the staff and management are professional, extremely pleasant and obliging.
We donate 5% of each sale to organisations working in mental health and suicide prevention.
About the James&Co vegan brand
James&Co is headquartered in Sydney, Australia. We sell globally through online channels and our website. Our products are womens vegan clothing. They are all tailored in cruelty-free fabric alternatives - vegan leather, vegan suede, faux fur, vegan velvet. Most other leading brands like Free People, Blank NYC, ASOS that offer leather alternative jackets and coats in their ranges also offer real leather ones as well. James&Co does not. There are no animalskins in our collections. We are an authentic vegan company and have been certified as such by Peta - we are Peta-approved vegan.
Our products are designed to be contemporary styles of classic vegan fashion wardrobe must-haves - blazers, motos, trench coats, bomber jackets. And manufactured to the highest standard. We believe that women can dress with conscience without sacrificing their style.
Care for Frances
Wipe with a damp cloth.