Trench Coat Vegan Leather 'Irene' Black
Our 'Irene' trench coat is vegan leather sustainable fashion:
- classic styled womens trench coat is a top winter coat in best quality black vegan leather
- best vegan apparel is knee-length and double-breasted
- vegan fashion with stitched belted waist and polka dot lining
- vegan padded coat with removable faux fur liner you can zip in when the weather calls for a bit more layering
- peta approved vegan clothing.
Real Vegan Brand
James&Co is accredited as a Peta-approved Vegan label. Many other leading brands that offer faux or vegan leather, suede or fur outerwear also make products in real leather. We don't. We are committed to cruelty-free. No animalskins here.
The 'Irene' is true to size. Check out our sizing guide for dimensions and global adaptations.
We donate 5% of each sale to organisations working in mental health and suicide prevention.
James&Co jackets are made ethically under our Supplier Code of Conduct. The factory of Mukhtar&Sons in Sialkot, Pakistan has been visited by James&Co management and confirmed to be operating in a legally compliant way. All personnel there are professional, extremely pleasant and lovely to work with!